Luminessence offers cold weather rated luminaries that:
- Provide uniform light where you want it.
- Use T5 fluorescent high output electronic technology.
- Are low-profile, making them architecturally pleasing.
- Can be provided in colours to match your exterior colour scheme.
- Minimize light trespass and light pollution.
Here are some more benefits of installing the newest in lighting technology, T5 High Output (T5HO):
- No ballast hum (T12 ballasts indoors are often noisy)
- No lamp flicker
- Much brighter sign (twice the brightness of standard T12 lamps)
- Much brighter sign at -40°C (brightness is equivalent to T12 at 20°C)
- Much better colour rendering
- The light (lumen) output is higher; it stays higher over the life of the lamp
- Fewer lamps and ballasts needed; therefore, significant operation and maintenance savings
- Two year guarantee on new lamps
- Five year guarantee on new ballasts
- 25 year guarantee on Luminessence Micro 6 reflector
- Lower lighting load will reduce energy consumption by 50%
The GlareBuster™ can be used as an effective sign light in addition to lighting the walkway below the sign, click here to find out more.